Thursday, June 20, 2013

why is 6 afraid of 7?

so this is me the summer before my 8th grade.  it is in zambia solwezi.  this might have been taken when i was in the infirmary.  i was feeling very weak and i can remember, like it was yesterday, i had no energy and i was cold, in Africa, i was cold, etc.  they said my white blood cells count was next to nil.  it also has something to do with me being slightly anemic.  


below, another picture of me summer before 8th grade, now were in france and while the team was going up a french building i was ordered to watch everyone's luggage.  i believe i did a fantastic job.


jump ahead a year and a half, it is spring break.  i am a freshman at shawnee mission west and my affinity for michigan really jumped.  due to alot of friends getting me michigan apparel for the last christmas.  they're awesome.  


go blue!


i believe my sister, Leilani, took these pictures with my other sister, Candace, begging to be in them, "please big brother, please"!  she wasn't wearing Michigan.  "sorry sis".


No comments:

Post a Comment