Friday, November 20, 2015

EBC Youth Atlanta Trip Summer 1999

i just set up my new printer/scanner! and since i've been going through a lot of picture albums from my past, for the remainder of my life i am going to revizit the good. the good memories. the good times. the good people. the good friends. the good family. the good trips. the good experiences. the good in general. i am alive! and for me to consider there to be any good for that, i've gotta stick with what makes me smile. wow! 1998 i was presumed DEAD! and since then, i'm not. i smile because i can :-D HAHA! going through the bins and picture albums of me and my x that spanned over a decade, i am a smiling FREAK! she and i smiled so much! friends and i smiled so much! strangers and i smiled, co workers and i smiled, family members and i smiled! i'm now realizing that people always thought i was strange walking around with my camera, taking pictures of everything and everyone. i was accused of being a "STALKER"! HA HA i laugh. i will still laugh. and smile from these wonderful memories. wonderful friends. this is DAY number one on my journey revisiting the good from my past. these photos were taken on an Atlanta Mission Trip with a youth group at Emmanuel Baptist Church. i got to go as the videographer. this of course was during the time when i was going through radiation treatments and, inside, i hated life. but these kids really really helped me get past that. youth do a great job of helping us look past some hardships. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment