Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Birthday October 24, 2002: Steve Seth and Joelle

This birthday memory is a fantastic one!  It took place ON my actual birthday, October 24, AND i made two other new acquaintances at the restaurant we ate at: On The Border by Oak Park Mall.

These friends here are very dear to me, Steve, Seth and Joelle.  They had a group and I jumped in and a connection began: drive in movies, bowling, study, hot tub, and I got to play my guitar with them.

My affinity for BLUE might be evident.  My countenance might seem stoic; it was and is.  


I can't wish I could go back to these times, because wishes do not come true.  
I can't relive these moments but I can revisit them.

I can remember the moments and see, for a fact, I had friends.

And at least, for a small amount of time, I cracked a smile . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment