Thursday, October 17, 2013

october joint birthday party #2 1999

Cue Memorable Birthday Number 2!!
This is my and Gribble's 2nd Hotel Birthday Party we had, in a row.
This time, we allowed the girls to stay the night, so we got a suite with an adjoining room for the sleepers.  A nice suite it was!  Big living room, plenty of space for attendees.  


My great friend Sarah showed up!!  Alicia squeezed me.


the fun began, oh, i don't know when but it got crazy!  
5 men in a tub!
11 on a couch.
There's the girls!


3 men in shower!
Ryan Ryan Ryan.  Bad Ryan!


Outside the bath room, there was relaxation.
One of the group pics had, oh wow!  Are those Knox's?


Thad!!  Thad came with us for our 2nd Annual Midnight run!  When we got back it was chill time.


I was so tired by this point.  It must have been around 5am with the caped hero.  We filmed a short movie that started a larger movie, "Smith and Wesson".  By this point, all feeling, all nerves were totally depleted.  I remember standing and laughing with Jessica and all of a sudden I was on the ground, at the base of one of the display trees in the foyer.  I blacked out.  I got myself up and everyone was like, 
"Jered, are you ok"?  and I said, "yeah, why"?  "Blood.  There's blood all over your leg".  My fall sliced open my shin and I felt nothing.  I couldn't feel when I was standing.  I couldn't feel when I fell.  And I couldn't feel like showing it.  I was soooooo happy to see so many friends come to my party with Gribble.  

I knew what the odd tingling but no sensation meant.  The brain swelling was too extreme.  And if I had mentioned it a month ago, our party wouldn't have taken place.  And I knew that.  So I withstood the pain, etc.  Why?  So I could live now.  The day after the Suite and Hotel, at the dinner table I told my father, 
"I have no feeling".  
And hospital round 3 soon incurred.  


a hah!  but not before breakfast at the near by McDonalds across the street from the Holiday Inn Hotel party we had!  Dan, you got my Michigan hat on, man!  Oh, but I got the Squash Cannon's shirt on.

No comments:

Post a Comment